Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Quick Prayer Request

Satan always knows when to attack doesn't he? Please pray for Lydia. She is sick with an upper respitory infection and possible strep throat. Bummer. I guess better now than on the plane. Pray that she gets better and that everyone else stays healthy. (Grace has been complaining so hopefully she doesn't get sick.)
It was a hard weekend saying goodbye to Josh's family already. So painful to seperate grandkids from their grandparents. But God's comforting voice keeps reassuring us that it is worth it all. He is worth it! We are so thankful for families that love us and give us their full support even through this hard time.
I got six boxes packed today! Thanks to my sister and my mom who took Lydia to the doctor for us. I am touched by everyones willingness to help us. It means a lot to us.

No comments: