Saturday, April 21, 2012

Rain, Rain...




April 21, 2012

Not much to report.  We are enjoying rainy season.  We have had two days of all day rain this week.  It is so much fun.  I put on my sweatshirt.  When it really rains hard our yard is like a lake.  It feels kinda like a snow storm when you can’t go anywhere and you can just sit inside and enjoy it with a cup of coffee.  (But here our power goes out.)  The kids decided to play in the rain in mud one day.  I didn’t know their dad was going to let them jump in the big puddles and end up muddy from head to toe.  What a fun mess!  I hope I can enjoy those moments before they no longer play in the puddles. 

This week the girls and I are going to Jinja for a home school conference.  The girls are so excited to go to “school” with other kids while I am in my class.  Our teammates are going with us too so it should be a good time.  Josh and Luka will be bachelors for a few days then join us on Thursday.  We will then all go to Kampala and get our new, used van!  Pray for our travels and for Josh and Luka in Soroti and the girls and I at the conference.  Thanks we love and pray for you all!  

No comments: