Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Christmas 2015


Hi All!  This blog is so old but I still want to share our Christmas with you.  Then I can share Emalai's 3rd birthday and all our snow pictures!  We are in our last 3 weeks in MI and busy with sorting, packing, last visits, last appointments, last goodies, last snow day, last time with family...emotions are very mixed around here.  Stay tuned and keep us in your prayers.

Let it Snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!
We didn't have snow on the ground for Christmas but we did after!

Christmas baking Buddy



Extended Shaarda Christmas party (all the Shaarda cousins)

Lydia and I were able to dance for the New Born King this Christmas

My friend Katie and I took our girls to the Christian ballet The Promise
We celebrated Christmas as a family Dec. 23.
We went ice skating and it was so much fun!










Beute Family Christmas Eve Party

Cousins

Little Princess Cousins

Luka's favorite gift!



Beute Grandkids with Grandpa and Grandma
(This is why we had to move the party to a gym this year - I think there was about 40 of us!)

Shaarda Family Party Christmas Day




Cozy Cousins


So thankful for Christmas!

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Thanks a lot for sharing your Christmas party pictures! Last year’s Christmas was really special for me. My fiancé hosted a surprise Christmas bash for me at one of my favorite Seattle Venues. Loved the whole surprise!