Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Yet I will Praise You!

Lydia wrote her version of Habakkuk 3 today in school. God continues to be teaching me the same lesson. Her words could have been mine and brought me to tears.

Habakkuk 3:17-19  (in my own words)

Though there is no wi-fi in the house
Though the car is not working
Though the fridge is broken and freezes everything
Though it’s super hot
Though we’re all sick
Though fears linger
Though anger flares
Though friends are far
Though family is not near
Though there is math to be done
Though there are square roots to figure out
Though i stand amidst non believing people……….
I will praise the lord!
Praise be to his holy name!
I will not complain, for he has a perfect plan for my life!
I will trust him with all my hopes and dreams!

amen!



1 comment:

Esther G. said...

Amen!! God is Still Good, no matter What!!