Monday, August 20, 2007

July 21, 2007

I have been listening to sermons on Romans by John Pyper as I walk and they are really good. The only problem is I come back with my head and heart ready to burst wanting to share the truths I just learned. The other day it was on grace. Grace is a hard thing to really understand. I believe in it and have received it but how do I describe it? John Pyper was saying how once you have received grace you owe it to others to share it with them. You will want to share and give grace to others because you have been given it. Grace shows in your life. You don’t judge, your not selfish, you are fill of grace for everyone – everyone! Those you hate, those who hurt you, those who are sinners, those who are different… This doesn’t mean we accept everything, truth still is truth, but we give grace – God’s grace. Because He gave it freely to us!

I have also felt God lay on me my desire or passion. I want to encourage Christians to know and love the truth in God’s Word. To be authentic as they obey and serve Him. I want to share God’s Word. This is life to me.

Gracie counts now, “wee, wee, wee” and she has also learned to say she is sorry, “I sausee.” I am not sure she means it yet since she hits Lydia quite a few times a day.

No comments: