Monday, May 3, 2010

Full Story...someday

I am trying to get Luka's full story onto the blog it is finally typed but we can't get it to paste on the blog. Frustrating! So hopefully we will get it on someday soon. Sorry.

We had the thanksgiving service for Luka's healing in McBain this weekend. What a joy to testify of God's greatness. I shed a lot of tears recaping the story. Lydia said mom don't cry when you talk up there. I told her it was because I was happy God healed Luka. She told me that was funny she cries when she is sad. We are so glad we were able to see some of you. Again we are humbled and blessed by your friendship and love. Truely awesome to share with you. Can't wait to share and celebrate with Grand Rapids friends this coming Sunday!

4 comments:

Karebear said...

I cried in front of my church three Sundays ago when I shared about Luka too! I tear springs up whenever I think of him... always. Somehow his story has touched my heartstrings.

Angela said...

Looking forward to Sunday night at Ivanrest!!! See you soon...

Anonymous said...

Saw your mom in Dr Huizenga's office the other day with your beautiful daughter. It was fun to see the smile on her face as she recounted the blessing and miracle of Luka!!!

Jennifer said...

Hey- I was thinking of you guys today as I tried to borrow your van. I'm so glad to hear things are going well and can't wait to be neighbors!