Wednesday, May 12, 2010

To God be the Glory Great Things He has Done

For those of you who came to the thanksgiving service Sunday you know God was glorified. Wow, what a beautiful time of praise! It was awsome to look over a full church and see the faces of those who prayed for Luka and all of us. What a joy to testify of God's greatness.

Thank you everyone for coming and sharing in our joy, for loving us, and most of all giving God the glory with us. He was honored.

Faith is a beautiful thing. May we all hold on to God's greatness and love for us everyday.

1 comment:

robert said...

May the Lord bless you and your three girls. My son and family are missionaries with CAM International in Mexico, so we know what it is to have family far away, serving the Lord.

It was your heading that caught my eye this morning, since I write a lot about hymns. If you enjoy reading about our hymns and their authors, I invite you to check out my daily blog on the subject, Wordwise Hymns.

And if you’ll excuse a brief “commercial:” If you do not have a good book on the subject of our Christmas carols, I encourage you to take a look at my own, Discovering the Songs of Christmas. In it, I discuss the history and meaning of 63 carols and Christmas hymns. The book is available through Amazon, or directly from Jebaire Publishing. (Might make a great gift too!)