Thursday, June 14, 2012

Baby Pictures

Hi, just thought you may want to see the first pictures of the baby! (Remember it is Soroti quality.) The baby was moving around and we saw the heart beat. So good to know all is well and God is taking good care of our little one. Already fully formed by His hand and ready to grow. This ultra sound said I was 12wks and due Dec. 20. I don't really trust the measurments they take so we will still go with that we were first told and thought - 12wks on Sunday and due Dec. 30.

The girls were excited but Luka didn't really understand but he did tell people we were going to see the baby grow big.

The hospital was brusting with people. Felt kinda bad he brought us right in but also thankful. It is hard to see so many suffering people. I almost lost my stomache when the police brought an accident victim and they said her head was cut open (thankful we didn't see but there was a big crowd). How precious life is.

Thanks for sharing in our joy! Seeing the baby makes the sickness A LITTLE easier. (It is slowly getting better too.)



1 comment:

Jenay said...

I found you by another blog...that I happened to find through a comment on Amazima Ministries. We adopted a precious treasure from Uganda, and we had to travel to Soroti for court, as that is where she is from. I'm so excited to find your blog, I have never even met anyone who know anything about Soroti. God is just so good!!!