Friday, November 22, 2013

Well & Color!

Oh my busy week!  I thought we were going to loose it.  Everything is happening fast and we are starting on detail work.  I could have used Grandma this week to help with Malai.  I just can't do it all.  I want to and maybe should be at the house but can't all the time and need to be home with Luka and Malai and making our meals.  No ordering $5 pizzas here after a day of work at the house.  It is exciting, makes me nervous (will it turn out the way I hope it will), sometimes I could cry seeing our home take shape - special time, and sometimes I am a stressful, crabby mess - so embarrassing but true.  I have to spend extra time with God giving Him control and finding peace that He is building our home.  We are in Kampala getting our solar system.  Malai came with us and threw up twice in the car - car sick?  It is a long day in the car but we hope to rest and have some fun by the pool this afternoon.  We need it!  Thanks for sharing in this journey with us!
Drilling our well!





Family  painting day!






Guestroom colors

My rock shower is looking beautiful

Malai stands by herself all the time - and this week is taking LOTS of steps.
 Next week she will be 11 months and walking!

Luka learned to ride a bike - we only had "girl" colored bikes so Daddy and him spray pained the bike como.

Josh's new bike and baby seat for Malai

No comments: