Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Blessed Rain!

We are so grateful for your prayers!  Josh and Lydia are both recovering from tonsillitis and no one else has gotten sick!

As a bonus, God sent rain to cool us off!  We are enjoying our second cloudy, rainy, cool day.  This is rare here so I hardly know what to do with myself and how to enjoy it to the max.  I woke up this morning and put on long sleeves because it was cold enough (yeah!).  When I looked at the temperature it said 76 degrees.  I guess when you start at 96 degrees twenty degrees less feels very cool.  It is about 70 degrees now which is about as low as it gets and the people are cold!

I just wanted to share and put a few pictures for you to see.  I have blogs running around my heart and head every day but with teaching and cooking (from scratch) that is enough to fill my day.  Hopefully some day I will have time and feel like writing.  God has been teaching me so much between His Word, our Bible class, and the people here.  He is my joy!







I just had to add our Malai who keeps us smiling!

No comments: