Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Makai's Bible Memory

Makai has been learning Bible verses and it is exciting to hear a 2/3 year old memorize God's Word!  You think they aren't getting it and then a few days later they are saying it to others.  He loves when there are motions with the verses.  I pray his little faith is growing as he hides God's Word in his heart.

You probably wont be able to understand all of what he says.  He learned:

In the beginning God made the heavens and the earth.

Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

For unto you a child is born.  To you a son is given.

I bring you good news of great joy.  Today in the town of David a Savior has been born for you.

His favorite.  Love God with all of your heart, with all of your mind and with all your strength.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.  Lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight.

And his new one, I will lay down and sleep in peace because God keeps me safe.





No comments: